Cookbook Author and our fave Mama Chef, Addie Gundry is giving us a super easy and fun thing to do with your kiddos this Spring. On top of sharing one of her favorite fun recipes, we have teamed up with Addie to give you a chance to win two of her cookbooks and a Little Nomad play mat. Just head to our instagram account here for your chance to win.
Thin Mint Dirt Cups with Strawberry "Carrots"
The mint tastes delicious with the strawberry and I don't know about you but we bought so many Girl Scout cookies! It was impossible to say "no" to those adorable troops selling door-to-door and outside the store!
- Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- Milk (quantity according to pudding package)
- 1 Sleeve of Thin Mints
- 8 Strawberries
- Orange candy melts
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions (this is where you use the milk).
- Allow pudding to set up in a bowl. Meanwhile, crush your Thin Mints in a food processor or a baggie.
- Once pudding is ready, scoop into small jars.
- Top with crushed Thin Mints.
- Dip strawberries into melted orange candy melts. Once those harden, dip a plastic fork into the melted orange candy melts and fling the orange on top of the strawberry, this will give you the “carrot” texture look!